We currently work with Yodel/XDP/Hermes
Shipping and delivery
What you might want to know:
1. Who are Vernal's shipping partners?
2. Where does my parcel come from?
All parcels are shipped from the warehouse in Leicester.
3. To which countries or regions can Vernal's items be delivered? What does shipping cost?
Delivery of products ordered on the Vernal website to mainland UK is free of shipping costs.
Unfortunately, we have not shipped to other countries yet. You are currently browsing our Pound Sterling store that is specifically directed to customers that want to order products to ship to the UK mainland only, for all other destinations please contact us for a quote.
4. May I request an earlier or later delivery?
Late delivery after the order is placed is possible. Please contact our customer service by sending an email with the order number. Unfortunately, early delivery is not possible at the moment.
5. How can I track the shipment of my order?
Once the order has been completed, the system will automatically send you a confirmation email. Orders placed before 16:00 will be dispatched as soon as possible on the same day.
Orders placed after 16:00 will be dispatched within 24 hours (excluding public holidays). An email with the tracking number will be sent after delivery (tracking information will be updated within 24-48 hours).
6. How long does the delivery time take?
Most of our in-stock orders ship in 1-2 business days. Delivery time within mainland UK is 3-8 days.
7. What happens if you are not at home but the courier delivers the parcel?
If you are not at home during the delivery, the courier will contact you by phone and leave the product on your doorstep or hand it to a neighbour for signature, depending on the situation. If you are unreachable several times and the delivery of the parcel therefore fails, the parcel will be returned to the warehouse.
8. Can you refuse to accept the parcel if the outside of the parcel is badly damaged?
Yes, definitely! If you notice that a parcel has been severely damaged during transport. You can refuse acceptance and contact us by e-mail for professional customer service.
9. Shipping Address Modification
Because we aim to fulfill orders as quickly as possible, after 12 p.m. PST each day, we cannot change the shipping address or other details on your order. You are welcome to return the item to us in accordance with our Return Policy.
About the delivery countries:
1. We work with Yodel/XDP/Hermes. Delivery of products ordered on the Vernal website to mainland UK is FREE of shipping costs.
2. You are currently browsing our Pound Sterling store that is specifically directed to customers that want to order products to ship to the UK mainland only, for all other destinations please contact us for a quote.
*Please keep in mind that when things happen like national holidays, inventory shortages, shipping carrier delays, customs delays, extreme weather, and other scenarios that we, unfortunately, have no control over, your delivery may be delayed. We appreciate your patience in those instances.
About shipping and delivery time:
Most of our in-stock orders ship in 1-2 business days. Delivery time within the United States is 3-8 days.
About tracking information:
If you place an order before 16:00 local time in the UK, an order confirmation email (with the order number) will be sent. Vernal will complete delivery the same day (except holidays) and send you an order tracking number upon delivery (tracking information may not be current and will need to be updated within 24-48 hours).There will be some delays in delivery due to Covid-19.Finally, there are no additional shipping costs for free gifts.